Blasting Booth Rental Overview
- 24'L x 14'W x 9'H Blasting Room.
- Outdoors blasting area for oversized vehicles/projects.
- Efficient blasting booth air exhaust system to minimize dust for maximum visibility!
- Two Climate controlled blasting helmets...for blaster and a helper.
- We feature an 8 camera security monitoring and recording system for you and your projects protection.
- Rent on a per hour basis plus blasting media.
Soda Blasting in Booth
Included in the blasting booth rental: use of two positive air-flow blasting helmets with cool or warm air tube breathing system with wall-mounted carbon monoxide airline monitor, gloves, floor jack, floor dollies, jack stands, overhead hoist, and a variety of blasting tables, stands, and racks to place or hang parts.
State of the art safety equipment included:
Nova 2000 Abrasive Blasting Helmet with Positive Air-Flow
|Helmet Cold Air Tube for Summer Use||
Wall-Mounted Carbon Monoxide Monitor with Light, Bell and Siren Warning System for Blasting Helmet by Radex
|Helmet Airline Filter|
Helmet Hot Air Tube for Winter Use
Blast media and Rotisseries available on-site at an affordable cost:
- Rotisserie Rental: 24 hours
- Soda: one time use
- Glass Beads: 4 to 5 times use
- Plastic Beads: 5 to 6 times use
- Black Diamond: 5 to 6 times use
- Star Blast: 5 to 6 times use
- Medium Sand Blasting Sand: 6 to 8 times use
Heated On-Site Workbay Rentals: 10' X 20' bay to include workbench and 3' X 8' X 12' multi-shelved storage rack. Workbench with a 5" vise.
20' Vehicle Trailer (with 10,000 lb. wench): We can transport your project to and from our location for a reasonable charge.
Forklift On-site: for unloading/loading.
Rotisserie Rental: rotisserie available to rent with our spray booth and blasting booth.